Saturday, August 4, 2012





It's been an amazing summer of ministry at Twin Rocks Friends Camp.

At Girls Camp in early July, campers were given a chance by main speaker Elizabeth Sherwood to write "What I Want to Tell Jesus" on a piece of paper and attach it to a cross in the Meetinghouse. Here are some of the girls' notes to Jesus:
  • Thanks for saving my sins. Thanks for giving me love. 
  • Jesus, you’re a miracle maker. You can do anything. I accept you as my Teacher. 
  • Jesus, will you accept me in your life? I want to learn more about you. I want to become a Christian. Thank you for this week and my new friends. Thank you for everything. Amen 
  • Jesus, I want to thank you. I just want to thank you for everything. 
  • I am going to commit my life to God and Jesus. I will trust you.
  • Thank you for having me have a great safe week! I love you!
  • Thank you Jesus for all the blessings you have given me in my life. For all you have done. 
  • Yes, I commit. 
  • Jesus thank you for letting me have a wonderful life and helping me when I’m sad. And giving me a wonderful family – and all the good stuff in my life. Thank you! Thank you! 
  • Yes, I love you Jesus.
  • I love you Lord and I DO want you in my life forever! 
  • Thank you for a beautiful fun week at Girls Camp. I had a lot of fun. Twin Rocks is a lot of fun. 
  • Dear Jesus, I would really like you to put me on your path. The right path. 
  • I Accept. I Believe. I COMMIT! YES! 
  • I love you Lord and I will give up anything to go on to the path of Love and Joy. Amen. 
  • God, I NEED you!!! You are my all and all! I live in you. You live in me… 
  • I love him and I accept him into my life. He is awesome. Yes. Accept, Believe, Christ died and lived. 
  • Dear Jesus, I want to learn more about you. 
  • Thank you for my life, because now I believe in You. 
  • Thank you GOD for HEAVEN! And thank you GOD for JESUS! 
  • Thank you for saving me! I want you to help me with my struggles! I need you! 
  • I commit my life to you Jesus. 
  • Tell me about you. 
  • Thank you that you LOVE me, that you are there to LEAD ME, even when I am not looking. I love you LORD, and I give my life to YOU. 
  • I love you Jesus. I want to learn more about you. Thank you so much. 
  • I don’t know what to say, but I love you Jesus! 
  • Thank you for letting me come to this camp to learn more about you and make new friends.
  • Thank you! For this whole week!
  • Please Help me make Better Choices.
  • Thank you for all of my friends.
  • Dear God, Thank you for this wonderful week. And I pray for my family that they are all right.
  • Thank you for blessing me! Save me from temptation.
  • Thank you for this week. I loved learning about You and making new friends. I can tell that You wanted me to come to this camp. So Thanks, I love You.
  • Yes, I want to be with YOU!
  • I would like to learn more about God.
  • Thank you for an amazing fun, awesome week at camp. I wished it had not rained on Beach day cause that would have been more fun.
  • I want GOD to be my everything. I am his and I want to bring him glory. I need you God.
  • I accept!
  • Jesus, save me from this path of sin. Please forgive me for my sins.
  • Thank you for camp out.
  • Thank you for always being there for me. And even though my family has had lots of trouble we all are happy and please let it stay that way and make it so we will be very forgiving to each other and let my mom and dad be happy even though they are apart and me and my brother. I Love you.
  • Lead me all of my life Jesus.
  • I commit my life to YOU.
  • Jesus, I thank you for beach day and for everything you have done at camp this week. Thank you, JESUS!
  • Jesus thank you. Thank you for everything. You are my everything. I’m sorry for all my sins. I want to hug you really. I will praise you my whole entire life. I wish you could tell me how to help my friend. I love you! Lovelovelove. P.S. See you in heaven!
  • Thank you for giving the ability go to heaven.
  • Jesus I thank you for coming into my life when I was 8 but ever since I came to this camp I feel this so much closer to you.
  • Dear Jesus thank you for Girls Camp!